BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Marriage Conference 2009

I haven't really had a lot of time lately, but I wanted to write a few updates. Chris and I went to our first ever Marriage Conference at our church. We enjoyed it so much that we are planning to make it a yearly tradition! Thanks to Grandma Robyn, we got to go for the whole overnight process. We went Friday night to the dinner and dance, (this was the first dance I've ever been to really...and it took me a while to warm up to the idea, I'm not much of a dancer...ha) then that night we went swimming and relaxed in the hot tub. It was a WONDERFUL break to just be with each other and not have to be 'mom' and 'dad' for 24 hours. The next day we got up and went to the conference part of it all, and it was a WONDERFUL conference! We heard from Anna and Fred Kendall, Ted Haggard, and of course our amazing pastors, Keith and Sheila Craft. The talks were a great encouragement and we learned A LOT!! Anyways, we are VERY thankful for Robyn and her willingness to take on the kiddos for 24 hours while we got a much relaxed, and needed get-away. We got all dressed up and enjoyed the whole event. We looked great huh?

0 comments: