BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kate's 6th Birthday!

March 13, 2009~The day started out with waking up our beautiful Kate singing, "Happy Birthday to You". Then we got her ready and out the door to school. Then we got ready at home, and went to get Kate Sonic, and brought that to her for lunch. After eating lunch with her at school, we went back to her classroom and handed out birthday cupcakes to her class mates. She had another 2 hours of school left, so we headed back home, and still had a lot to get done (for her surprise party that night). Brooke needed a nap, so Chris was coming home to work from home while Brooke napped, so I could go shopping with Hailey. Well, as I'm at home waiting for him to get home, I became impatient, and I called him saying, "Where are you at?" he said, "I'm pulling into Kate's school", me "What? What are you doing there?", him "I bought Kate a dozen pink roses and thought she might like it if I delivered them to her in class, and I even wrote on the little card, 'To my beautiful Kate, Happy 6th Birthday!", me "Oh....You're amazing! Good job honey! I'll see you in a bit!". I just wanted to share that story b/c it was GREAT, and it melted my heart to see him make his baby girl smile!! Anyways, so then he came home, and Hailey and I went and picked up her cake, bought all the last minute things we needed, and ran back home. Once we got home, we had about 15 min. till she came home from school. We had to decorate the house really quick, b/c that was one of her requests! So we decorated, and literally as I was putting in the last tack she walked in the door! Happy Birthday 6 year old!! Then we told her to get all ready b/c we had to go to 'walmart', Of course we really were headed to Pump It Up for her surprise party. As we got closer, I put a blind fold on her. Here's the video of her once we got there. She was VERY happy!



It was a GREAT party! We had a big turn out, and she had a great time. We went to 2 different jump rooms, then to the party room for cake, ice-cream, and of course presents. After her party, the Duhon's came over to our house till 11:00 that night. So it ended up being a full day of fun for her! I'm SO happy with the way her day turned out, it was a special day I hope she'll remember it for a long long time! Thanks to EVERYONE who made her day special! Enjoy all the pics........can anyone believe we have a 6 year old!!!! I can't!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theanna, you have a 6 year old. Ummm... when did that happen?!?! Happy Birthday Kate! We love you and miss you!!!