BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer for Kate

I wanted to write a quick note, for those of you who read this, please keep Kate in your prayers. She had really bad strep throat 2 weeks ago, took all her medicine, and it went away. Then about 24 hours after that medicine ran out, she started wheezing coughing a lot!! So yesterday, we went back to the doctor and b/c she was wheezing and the doctor said she has asthma, and put her on 5 medicine, and wanted us to come back 24 hours later for a follow-up, hoping the wheezing would be different/gone due to the medicine. So this morning back to the doctor we went, and the wheezing was still there, so they had her do another breathing treatment, and then they sent her to get a chest X-ray to make sure it wasn't pneumonia. We just got the call and it's not pneumonia, PRAISE GOD!! This is something she can grow out of, and I'm believing she will! Please keep her in your prayers as we go through this together. I have a lot to learn about, b/c I know nothing about asthma. But I'm going to learn. Thanks for all the extra prayers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, Kate just wanted some attention since Hailey was getting it all with her broken leg... I wonder what Brooke's gonna come up with??