So I haven't updated this in a while, it's been very busy for us lately. So I'll start with explaining the title one at a time, first big news for me.....I have a job!! I am working for our Chiropractor/friends/home group leaders, as their front desk/secretary on Wednesdays from 3-6 while Chris watches the kids, and then I will also be doing some of their data entry. It's a great job for me, and I really did enjoy my first day. It was a nice break for me and I'm glad it all worked out. Plus it was an answer to our prayers, just that I could somehow bring in some extra income without the stress of a 'job', so this is the perfect answer, God is SO good to us!!! Next is our 'broken-santa', today we went to Market Street to buy the girls their advent calendars for December. I know it's early, but I am Theanna, and I am SO excited for Christmas!!! Anyways, at Market Street they have mini-carts for the kids to push,
Thursday, November 13, 2008
New Job, Broken Santa, Seizures, awards, 11 months
so we let both girls push their own grocery carts, of course, telling them 'DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING' without asking first!! Well, they were doing great and half way through the store, we heard a 'crack' and onto the floor fell a santa coffee cup. Hailey immediately started crying, and was SO embarrased! Poor girl. The store manager came over and was like, "don't worry about it, it was an accident, you are fine, it's not a problem, you're ok", but of course Hailey was histarical, poor girl. We made her apologize, as hard as it was for her, just to be respectful. Then we moved on.
The seizure story is actually about my brother in laws dog, Max. Last night, while I was at my first night of work, Max had a seizure. I wasn't here to witness it, thank God!! But Chris told me that it is a rather scary thing to witness, and he's (Max) sorta been acting weird ever since. Plus it's very dangerous for our kids to be around it. So hopefully it's the last one he'll have in a long time!!
Now for another great update on my kindergardner. Kate had another awards ceremony at school, and she got another award for perfect attendance. She's also reading now, and got amazing grades all exceeding kindergarten levels.
The picture is of her receiving her award from her principle. She's doing GREAT in school and we are SO proud of her!!
The last news is that Brooke is 11 months old today, and I can't believe it!! She's almost one, but to me she only feels like she should be like 9 months old, not that I should be planning a birthday party. She's doing great! She's a precious baby, and she's really starting to have an amazing personality! She's a very happy baby, and getting closer and closer to walking but still not there yet. Anyways, I'll end with a pic of my 11 month old cutie!
Posted by The Asimus 5 at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment