BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

One of those days.....

We all go through tough times, I know, especially with the economy the way it is......well, like a lot of the rest of the world, we are struggling. I just want to know, how to get away from it? How to catch up? How to survive? How to breathe again, and why does it have to be SO hard for SO long?? I know we are doing all that we can, and trying the best that we can, but it just doesn't seem to be getting any easier, no matter what we do. I'm believing for a miracle, I'm believing for BREAKTHROUGH, and I'm believing for FAVOR to overcome our lives, but the wait is hard. I know God sees the bigger picture, and HE has the perfect plan for us, I just want to know how long this season is going to last, it's been a LONG season, and we are SO ready for change. You go through seasons to learn lessons, then God moves you on after you've learned your lesson, well, I feel like we've learned A LOT of lessons, but aren't moving anywhere! Does anyone else feel this way? It's easy to want to blame God and say WHY ME?? WHY MY FAMILY?? but I'm trying to not focus on that, but to focus on being grateful for what I do have, for the things in life that are going right, and to stay as positive as I can, but it's hard, it's REALLY hard to do for SO long!! Anyone that reads this, your prayers would be greatly appreciated, I know we all go through tough times, and our 'tough-time' is draining us, it's been a LONG LONG LONG 'tough-time' for us, and we need prayers as we wait and believe for our miracle.



I'll leave you with Kate's kindergarten school picture. This week she started reading all on her own, and is riding her bike, all by herself, no training wheels. She's growing up TOO fast, and she's doing great at everything! She's a truly wonderful child to have. The other two girls are doing great too, they just don't have any new news at this time.



We hope you are all having a blessed day!

1 comments:

Joel said...

I understand what you are going through and it sucks. I want to encourage you guys to keep fighting to keep your faith in God. The breakthrough that you are looking for will come, it just may not come in the way that you are expecting. God never promised that he will make us wealthy or have abundance. He did promise to be our provider. We struggle monthly to make ends meet and many times the ends haven't been met, but God has been faithful and He has provided for us this entire time. Do NOT lose faith. God will provide, His word says it. It may not be as much as you would like to be as comfy as you would like, but he will provide. Years from now you will look back at this time as a time to learn things about yourselves and about God that you would never have learned had the road not been so tough. We learn to depend on God only when we must depend on him. We get so lost in the desert of life that once we come out of the desert it truly was only God who brought us out. We can't rely on our strength. You have an amazing family. I miss you guys all the time and wish you lived closer. All the money in the world couldn't buy how much you guys mean to me as a brother. Keep trusting. Cling on to God like never before. Let Him amaze you with provision that can only come from Him. I love you guys so much and know that some how , some way, God will provide for you.