Ok, so a continuation for March....PART 2!!
So while my family was in, we did a lot of different fun activities, and it was SO great to see them. I'm SO lucky to have a family that will make such a trech to come and visit! I loved every minute of it, and hope it can happen again soon!!!
Another event that happened in late March was our neighborhood's Easter Egg Eggstravaganza, so here are a few pics from that event. It was a lot of fun for the girls. They each had there own egg hunt, since it was separated by ages.
Another GREAT event that happened this March, was that our 4 1/2 year old, Hailey, learned to ride her bike without training wheels!! This was a big event, and we are SO proud of her!!! We were planning on buying her differnet training wheels, since the ones on her bike where totally worn out, but when I went to pick up the bike (I bought on Craigslist) we discovered it was Brooke's size, and the training wheels where way to small! So that meant, the training wheels just had to come off, and they did!
Well, I think that sums up our March for the most part! I hope you are all enjoying these blogs, its a great way to look and see what's going on with the Asimus 5! :) Enjoy, and Happy April!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment