BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

2010~February's update

So here it is 2010. I haven't blogged in forever! I thought I'd sit down and write a bit of an update on our life. I'll start with February, b/c that's the simple thing to do. It snowed here in February, more than it normally does here in good ol Texas. We got enough snow to build snowman, have a snow ball fight, and to even go sledding. Here are some pics from our afternoon of sledding:

First is Kate, after her first ride down the hill: Next is Hailey after her first ride down the hill:Then comes Brooke:Now Daddy and Brooke:And Me:We had a great time! Brooke got cold faster than the other 2 girls, but none the less, it was a great time together as a family! The next 'event' in February wasthe Daddy Daughter Dance, however it got cancelled the night of because of the weather, so instead, we turned it into a Daddy Daughter Dinner. So the girls each got to pick a nice restaurant and go out to eat with their daddy. Here is Hailey and Chris getting ready to go to Best Thai:
Then Chris came home, changed his outfit and went out to Kobi's with Kate:
The following weekend, Chris and I went to a marriage conference at our Chruch, Elevate Life, it was a WONDERFUL conference, and we had the joy of getting the night away together, we had lots of fun, and are so blessed to have the marriage we do!

So that sums up 1/2 of February. I'll do the other half of the month in the next post, but for now, it's bedtime, and the kids have reached there limit...so goodbye for now. I'll try to finish February soon!

1 comments:

Tani said...

How sweet, I love the daughter daddy dates! how perfect for Chris to enjoy his ladies!